LIEBSTER AWARD

If you follow me on Twitter you probably already know that i got nominated for liebster award!
Thank you so much Fashion is my passion for the nomination. I really like doing this kind of question tags so i'm very happy! Read Fashion is my passion's answers here and also check out all blogs that i nominated, they're linked below.
For those who have no idea what this Liebster Award is about:
 "This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognised."

Here are rules:

 1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs.

  11 things about me:

1. I'm 16 and my birthday is in April.
2. I'm starting Upper Secondary school in two weeks.
3. I've never watched a horror movie.
4. I'm not gonna eat candy before Christmas. 
5. When i grow up i'm gonna get a cihuahua.
6. I dance ballet and show jazz.
7.Teen Vogue is my favorite magazine even though it's full of advertisements.
8. I want longer hair!!
9. I have One Direction-infection and my favorite is Zayn Malik. :)
10. I would love to live in New York, Paris, Los Angeles or in Stocholm but not in Finland.
11. I speak Finnish, English and bad Swedish and French.

Fashion is my passion's questions:

1.How would your friends describe your style?
 -"It's brave, never boring 'cause in your outfits there's always some trick. And even if the outfit is simple you have some fun detail"

2.What are your wardrobe workhorses? 
- My dark denim jeans from Cubus and H&M.
                    
3.Favorite fashion reads?
- Fashion blogs.

4.Whose style do you admire?
- Olivia Palermo, Blair Waldorf, Doina Ciobanu(her blog: here) etc...

5.Favorite brands?
- I don't really have a favorite brand, i just buy what i like.

6.Earliest fashion memory?
- I wanted to be a fashion designer when i was little and we did own "fashion shows" with my sister.

7.What will your key piece be for the A/W season?
- Black boots with heel (under H&M's), knits and scarfs... It's hard to say yet.

8.What is your favorite fashion trend this season?
- Printed pants and colors.

9.Who inspires you?
- Bloggers, celebrity candids, weheartit.com, my friends and other people.

10.Dream wardrobe for a trolley dash?
- Olivia Palermo's warderobe. I just love her style!

11.What is your dream job?
- Something with a lot of travelling and i would like to be famous for what i'm doing. :) 

I nominate mostly my readers blogs:

1. A Closet of Chaos
2. Rienberry
3. Forever young
4. Pixy Cupcake
5. Little Bear Found
6. It's a Passion!
7. AriaRhapsody
8. Much Two Do About Anything
9. Fashion trouble
10. Invention Life
11. Sweet Paprika

 My questions:

Your biggest wish at the moment?
Favorite tv show?
What is your favorite store?
Who/what inspires you?
Heels or flats?
What do you watch from You Tube?
Your summer song?
Celebrity crush?
One thing you couldn't live without?
What you love the most about yourself?
Team Edward or Team Jacob? And Peeta or Gale?

Labels: ,