THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

Instructions are to
 
1. Nominate some other  bloggers 

2. Let them know you have nominated them 

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself 

4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you 

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post

Other bloggers that I have nominated:
Rienberry 
La-Grunge 
Rosecandle 11  
Totally Vogue
Adventures of an Anglophile 
Marciallous 

7 facts about me: (suomeksi "14 Random Facts" - postaus täällä)
- I live in northern Finland.

- I love music and i'm always listening something. My music taste is really wide. I also go to music high school and i take there singing lessons and play a viola in an orchestra.

- I'm allergic to cats and horses, which sucks! 

- I love eating and i like almost every food but i don't like cooking. 

- I can speak Finnish, English, Swedish and French.

- When i'm on internet or on my phone i'm (almost) always reading blogs.

- I'm happy with my life at the moment but i can't wait for the future(graduation, moving, working, etc...)


 Thank you A Closet Of Chaos for tagging me!

xx Marianne

Labels: , ,