Q/A VIDEO

 Klikkailkaa taas paremmalle laadulle! 


Jos vielä kerranki katon ton videon, niin luultavasti poistan sen! :D ihan tosi jännä nähdä ittensä noin. Vastasin videolla kysymyksiin pelkästään suomeksi, joten alla vielä kirjallisena englanniksi. Jotain kysymyksiä jätin pois suurimmaksi osaksi sen takia, ettei videosta tuu liian pitkä tai en vaan keksiny järkevää vastausta.

Firstly i'm so sorry the video is just in Finnish but i was kind of nervous about it! If you want you can still listen how we talk here :D Of course i still wrote all the answers down in English.

What made you stop blogging for a year long ?
I didn't like my blog and i felt like i lost inspiration. Also i was very insecure about myself and i didn't want to tell anyone about it.

What is your favorite piece of clothing?
All my clothes are so different but my favorite right now is the new (faux)leather jacket from H&M.

 Favorite ice cream flavour?
Right now i like the frozen yougurt best.

What's your favorite tv-show?
Pretty Little Liars! 

Favorite singer or band?
I listen songs more than any certain singers or bands.

Would you rather wear striped or plaid shirt?
I could wear both but now i'd really like to find a nice (red) plaid shirt :)

Your favorite city?
Paris!

What's your guilty pleasure?
Definitely candies...

 Favorite color? Season? Food?
White on clothes. Summer. Restaurant burgers.

What is your motto?
I think "yolo" when you use it right.

Do you have a best friend?
Not just one but i have a group of friends who are all really close to me. 

Do you get monthly money?
Yes, from my mom.

How do you take care of your hair? 
I use Cloud Nine iron almost daily which isn't really good.. But that's why i try to moisturize my hair a lot whit different products like conditioners etc.

How tall are you?
I'm 163 cm/5'4.

How many likes are on your facebook profile pic?
119.
 
Are you a confident person?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no... But mostly yes. I try not to think what other people think of me and that's helped me a lot.

Do you have a boyfriend?
No i don't.

Your favorite blogs?
 I follow almost 80 blogs on Bloglovin' and they're all my favorites but i have always one or two number ones. At the moment Angelica Blick and She moves in her own way.

Why did you start blogging?
I've read blogs for a really long time and also liked fashion forever. I always wanted to start my own fashion blog and now i really like this, blogging :)

Any special hobbies / talents?
I play the viola and dance. 

Favorite song at the moment?
Frank Ocean - Forrest Gump, Aste - Spaceman and all songs from Ciara's self entitled album.

Where do you mostly buy your clothes?
H&M and Gina Tricot.

How long does it take to make a blog post?
It depends... It can take from 30 min to couple of hours.

What countries would you like to visit?
I could go anywhere! But Spain and France again, USA, UK, Australia....

Where do you get your inspiration?
Mostly from blogs and other people.

What do you wish for the future?
I would like to graduate and get in to the university. Later i'd like to find my dream job.

What have been the best things in this summer?
Both my jobs were so nice, spending lot of time with my friends and i've got new ones, the weather has been mostly great... It's been a really good summer! 



Marianne

Labels: ,