28 December 2013

SO BASIC

joulukuu-137
jacket, H&M/jeans, Only/boots, Dinsko/hoodie from Stockholm's Gamla Stan/bag and beanie from Gina Tricot

Just couple photos we took while waiting a bus. It's been warmer and this is what i was wearing yesterday when i went to down center to buy one thing and to see my friends at cafe.

Pari kuvaa, jotka eilen pikaisesti otettiin bussia odotellessa. Kävin keskustassa nopeesti moikkaamassa kavereita ja ostamassa yhdet housut. Eipä sinne kauppoihin huvittanut jäädä, koska niin paljon porukkaa alennuksien perässä.

Marianne

15 comments:

  1. I love your bag! Nice post and lovely blog [: I can't wait to read more from you!
    would you like to follow each other?? Do let me know!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I got the bag for christmas :)

      Delete
  2. Love it, love your leather jacket. :)
    Oh and your bag! <3
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    Glitter And Blush|Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're my favorite things too :))

      Delete
  3. nice!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool look, i'd love to own a leather jacket too. but my country is tropical so it's not much of a use here :(
    thanks for dropping by at my blog:)
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to have that problem... Here's too cold then! :-D

      Delete
  5. Really nice outfit !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a bottle of Burberry Brit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit and your bag is so awesome! xx

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bag is so adorable!:) ugh.. it looks pretty cold at your place. can't wait until summer is here again lol.
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment! I'll read every one of them. Thank you x